- Gift vouchers are issued exclusively in EUROS.
- VAT is not payable on the purchase of gift vouchers.
- Gift vouchers can only be redeemed for the purchase of products in the online shop at www.spooks.de/.com, but not for the purchase of other gift vouchers.
- Gift vouchers can only be redeemed prior to completion of the order process.
- Gift vouchers are transferable and can be used by any person in possession of the voucher and have a validity of three years, starting from the end of the year in which the purchase was made. The voucher amount expires at the end of the validity period.
- Gift vouchers are non-interest bearing and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash or credit. Exceptions apply only in countries where it is required by law that the equivalent value of a gift voucher/gift card must be paid out.
- To use the SPOOKS gift vouchers, the Customer must enter the voucher code printed on the gift voucher card in the “GIFT VOUCHER CODE” window during the ordering process.
- The value of your gift voucher is deducted from the total value of your order (the price of the product(s), VAT and shipping costs if applicable).
- If the value of the gift voucher card exceeds the invoice amount, the remaining credit will be credited to the voucher until the end of its validity and can be redeemed for another purchase by re-entering the voucher code.
- If the invoice amount exceeds the total value of the gift voucher, the difference can be settled using another payment method approved by SPOOKS, or by entering more gift voucher codes in the same order process. In this case, the goods will not be shipped until the outstanding balance has been received in full.
- Gift voucher cards are sent by post. If you order a gift voucher card together with other SPOOKS items, you will usually receive the voucher card together with the other items.
- Digital gift vouchers are sent by email as a PDF attachment.
- If you return goods that were originally paid for using a gift voucher, you will be refunded for the corresponding amount in the form of a new gift voucher, which will be sent by post or email.
- SPOOKS is not liable for gift vouchers that are lost, stolen, destroyed, or used without authorisation or for typos in email addresses and will not provide compensation for any losses.
- The duplication, editing or manipulation of gift vouchers is prohibited.
This is how you can pay with gift vouchers in our online shop:
- Put your desired article(s) in the shopping cart.
- You can find more information about the order process here.
- You can redeem your gift voucher in the shopping cart in this input mask:
- After clicking "ADD GIFT CARD" you will receive either a message stating that the gift voucher has been used successfully or an error message stating why it cannot be used.
- If the gift voucher has been successfully redeemed, you will also see this in the summary before completing the order.
- After you have successfully redeemed a gift voucher, you can use the same procedure to redeem another gift voucher!
This is how you can check the status & credit on your gift voucher:
There are 2 ways to check the status and balance of your gift voucher:
- Either you use the function "Check Gift Card status and balancet" in the shopping cart or
- You use the "Check Gift Certificate" function in the "Your Account" section